Monday, May 5, 2008

Follow up

I finished what I have to do this cycle. I am done for now with Clomid which I took day 5 to 9 of my cycle (I am glad it is covered by our insurance). Clomid is supposed to stimulate my ovaries to ovulate. It is the 1st line of defense (I think) because it is less potent and less expensive. It did not have any side effects on me. Maybe the dosage is not that much relatively speaking. It is 100 mg. Ovulation is expected in day 14 to 19 of the cycle. So, we have to see. Time for me to run to Wal Mart and buy another ovulation predictor kit.

I had my last blood draw for this cycle Saturday morning to check for FSH, Estradiol and Progesterone. I also had ultrasoud to count my egg reserve (I did not know they can do it). I have good reserve. I have not called the doctor's office for the result of my blood tests.

Amazing, what I am learning. Innocence lost for me!

No comments: